EXTEND3D is looking for motivated and professional employees who appreciate the spirit and working atmosphere of a high-tech company. We are a dynamic team with flat hierarchies. By joining our fast-growing company, you will benefit from above-average development opportunities and interesting tasks. From the very beginning, you will take on a lot of responsibility, make entrepreneurial decisions and actively participate in the development of a fascinating and forward-looking technology. We also offer positions for working students in the fields of computer science, mechanical engineering or manufacturing technology.
Why a career with EXTEND3D?
Our projective WERKLICHT augmented reality systems meet the highest requirements in the areas of prototyping, assembly and quality assurance. With the unsurpassed dynamics of this “digital template”, we provide the appropriate answer to the challenges arising from the ongoing trend towards increasing variant diversity and ever shorter product life cycles. With our innovative technology, we have already been able to contribute to spectacular projects, for example in e-mobility, in racing, in the painting of cruise ships or even in aircraft construction.
Who we are:
We are a dynamic team with flat hierarchies and are always looking for highly motivated, open-minded individuals who are looking for a challenge in a dynamic environment where they can actively contribute and help shape the processes of tomorrow with their ideas. With us, you can take on a lot of responsibility right from the start, make entrepreneurial decisions and actively participate in the development of a fascinating and forward-looking technology.
- You are passionate about augmented reality and new technologies?
- You want to work at one of the innovation drivers for dynamic projection?
- You are willing to work independently and responsibly?
- You are a strong team player?
- You keep a cool head when things get hectic?
Then we want you in our growing and dynamic team! Are you in? Discover your and many other interesting positions on our job portal:
- Assembly and calibration of standard equipment
- Assembly and calibration of exisitng devices
- Production and inventory management
- Documentation and quality assurance
- Systematic building of prototypes and pilot series
- Integration of electronic components
We also offer positions for working students: Computer scientist, Mechanical engineer, Manufacturing engineer.