Webinar "Dynamic Laser- and Video-Projection - from prototype construction to the assembly line "
Do any of the following questions apply to you or your area of responsibility in your company?
- Is Augmented Reality a topic for you in the context of Industry 4.0 and the Digital Factory?
- Are you interested in how the positionally correct representation of digital 3D data directly on your component can optimize your processes?
- Do you have a wide range of variants?
- Are your product life cycles getting shorter and shorter?
- Would you like to find features on the component faster?
- Would you like to improve process reliability through intuitive visualization and step-by-step instructions?
- Would you like to find out how you can replace your test and positioning templates with one digital template?
- Would you like to react faster to design changes and revisions?
- Do you want to achieve precise positioning?
- Do you want your team’s work to be more intuitive and easier?
- Would you like to accelerate your pre-series production?
- Would you like to increase your quality and thus customer satisfaction?
- Would you like to become faster and more effective in component sampling?
- You no longer want to transfer the coordinates of bolts, rivets, etc. to your component with the stand measuring machine?
- Would you like to simplify communication between different teams or between humans and machines (keyword: collaborative robots – cobots)?
We show you how to link complex manual activities with your digital twin in such a way that a lean production process is created. Increase both the productivity of your production and the quality of your products and thereby increase the satisfaction of your customers.
- From prototype construction through QA to the line
- Flexibly use your CAD data, coordinate lists, measurement/simulation data, …
- Simple implementation of prepared workflows at individual workstations
- Fully automated control through connection to the control system and mold tracking
- Depending on the projection technology used, colorful and large-scale or precise and high-contrast on all materials
- And always interactively in the correct position, no matter how dynamic your environment may be.
Have we aroused your interest?
Then register now for our webinar “Dynamic Laser- and Video-Projection – from prototype construction to the assembly line” and find out how our laser and video projection systems can help you to make assembly, prototype construction and quality assurance easier, faster, more flexible and more cost-efficient.