The projective WERKLICHT AugmentedReality systems from EXTEND3D meet the highest requirements in the areas of prototyping, assembly and quality assurance. With the unsurpassed dynamics of this “digital template”, we provide the appropriate answer to the challenges arising from the ongoing trend towards increasing variant diversity and ever shorter product life cycles. With our innovative technology, we have already been able to contribute to spectacular projects, e.g. in e-mobility for tomorrow, in racing, in the painting of cruise ships or in aircraft construction.
We are a dynamic team with flat hierarchies and are looking for highly motivated, open-minded individuals who are looking for a challenge in a dynamic environment where they can actively contribute and help shape the processes of tomorrow with their ideas.
Fields of activity:
- Assembly and calibration of serial equipment
- Maintenance and calibration of existing equipment
- Production and warehouse management
- Documentation and quality assurance
- Integration of electronic components
- Construction of prototypes
- Training as an electronics technician, mechatronics technician, mechanical engineering technician, or comparable
- Craftsmanship and diligence
- Enthusiasm for augmented reality and new technologies
- Independent and responsible way of working
- as well as strong ability to work in a team
Are you looking for a lot of creative freedom and do you want to contribute to creating something new and establishing it on the market? Then send us your complete application documents to: